G4Free 55 Inch Golf Umbrella
A veteran team of travellers and outdoor enthusiasts dedicated to bringing the highest quality travel and outdoor products to the European market.
Our philosophy is based on continual improvement and relentless attention to detail.
Every item in our range is rigorously tested in the field to ensure only the best are included in our product lines.
Sturdy Material – This umbrella is constructed with hardened stainless steel, fibreglass ribs shaft and sturdy frame.
Large Canopy – 55 inch large canopy, large enough to shelter 2 people from getting wet.
Automatic Open Design – Simply press the button on the handle to open the canopy. To return, manually pull with your hand until you can hear an audible click. Really convenient single hand operation.
Protection – 210T pongee fabric will ensure that you remain unaffected by nature.
Customer Service – All our produced backed by excellent customer service.
1 x G4Free Ultimate Stick Umbrella
1 x Umbrella Cover
- THE ULTIMATE STURDY UMBRELLA: 55 inch (ARC) canopy, large enough to shelter both you and your loved one from the downpour, 8 reinforced lightweight fiberglass ribs shaft sturdy frame, high density 210T pongee fabric effectively repels raindrops and dry quickly, automatic open mechanism, exquisite workmanship.
- PROTECTS FROM THE ELEMENTS: Never get caught in the rain (or sunshine) again. The G4Free Umbrella will protect you from anything that mother nature can throw at you; rain, hail or shine. The canopy uses ultra water resistant 210T pongee micro-weave fabric. This silk derived material is lightweight, mold resistant and quick drying.
- YOU (WON’T) BE BLOWN AWAY Construction – 8 Reinforced Fiberglass Ribs, it can protect you from strong wind, heavy downpour. Wind will simply not break it.
- OPENS FAST Automatic Open functionality ensures that there will be no delay to your comfort. Fast and reliable automatic opening function. Simply press the button on the handle to open.
- The Ultimate Travel Umbrella is constructed with hardened stainless steel coated in high-grade black resin. For the ribs and tips we use fibreglass, which is flexible and durable. The canopy is created using chain stitching with nine stitches per inch.