2017 Pro V1 and Pro V1x continue to deliver superior short game scoring performance. The soft Urethane Elastomer cover system used on both models is precisely formulated to deliver Drop-and-Stop greenside control with soft feel, providing golfers with the performance and confidence to hit it closer to the hole. The soft Urethane Elastomer cover, created by a chemical reaction that takes place during the casting process, also provides long-lasting durability throughout the course of play.
- New Pro V1x is a multi-component golf ball that is precisely engineered to provide total performance for every player and deliver unmatched quality and consistency on every shot
- The ZG process dual core helps deliver extraordinary distance on all shots
- The soft urethane elastomer cover System helps to deliver drop-and-stop greenside control and soft feel with long-lasting durability
- The thin, responsive ionomer casing layer enhances speed and controls spin on full shots
- The new spherically-tiled 328 tetrahedral dimple design provides Pro V1x’s most consistent flight ever